Women always desire clear, smooth, and youthful-looking skin. These are the significant points of a beautiful, glowing, and radiant skin that can light up your entire appearance. And facial treatment is one of the most beneficial ways to care for your skin that helps to extend your natural elegance.
A professional facial session will help you to get younger-looking skin by enhancing the textural irregularities. It also helps to improve skin elasticity as well as tightening contour parts. Of course, an accurate facial treatment can decrease the wrinkles as well as fine line, also reduce a couple of years from your appearance.
How to Pick the Perfect Facial Treatment for your Skin?
There is a wide range of facials available at salons- from classic to anti-ageing one. However, this is pretty essential tom pick the accurate one according to your skin type.
Dry / Normal Skin:
For normal to dry skin type, always try to select a facial that contains deep cleaning, stream treatment along with the moisturizing massage. These will help to nourish the skin in the proper manner. You can also go for a hydrating serum to complete the procedure. In case of too dry skin, always try to avoid the exfoliating!!!
Oily skin tends to outbreaks of acne; therefore, you need to be careful while choosing the facial treatment. Regular facial treatment with moisturizers and serums will clog the pores and enhance the oiliness that might create more acne.
So, deep cleansing can reduce the oiliness from the skin and unclog the pores. Therefore, intensive acne facial treatment might be the perfect way to proceed.
Since combination skin has the areas of normal to oily therefore, attention must be paid to be sure neither the skin type is agitated. Consulting with a skin professional is the best way to go for.
But you can proceed to the European or oxygen facial. Both of these treatments can make your skin healthy and refreshed. And of course, it will help to decrease the wrinkles and fine lines.
In the case of the Sensitive Skin, try to ignore the facial that has AHAs and exfoliation since both of these can aggravate your skin. Therefore, go for a facial treatment that contains gentle messages and natural products including chamomile and green tea. Oxygen facials are also good for sensitive skin.
Different Types of Facial Treatment: –
It is one of the most commonly used facial treatments. It is also known as basic facial. It includes cleansing, scrubbing, moisturizing, and a face mask.
- Deep cleaning, helps remove the dirt
- Proper exfoliation in order to clear out the dead cells
- A stream treatment that removes the blackhead and whitehead
- Add a face mask for a glowing effect
- Face serum to moisturize the skin
The Classic facial rejuvenates and relaxes the skin with much-required moisture. In the end, this treatment will give you a pleasant appearance.
A classic facial is perfect for the Dry to Normal skin. In the case of eczema or rosacea, try to avoid the stream treatment.
This facial treatment includes aromatherapy oils that provide additional nourishment to the skin. Aromatherapy facial helps to refresh the skin while the aroma of the products relaxes the mind. So, you can proceed with this treatment once in a year!!!
- Along with the cleansing, exfoliation clear the dirt and also remove the dead cells
- Moisturizing cream gives proper nourishment to the skin
- A mask will help to tighten the skin
- A serum will provide an additional glow
- An under-eye gel will help to reduce the dark circle
Once the Aroma serum arrives the inner layer of the skin, then the cells get activated and the skin looks much younger.
Applicable for the Normal to Dry skin.
Anti-aging facial consists of the products that are beneficial for reducing the aging signs. Women who have above 30 years old can proceed with this treatment at a regular interval for the best result.
- Deep pore cleansing
- Skin resurfacing that is followed by a skin tightening mask
- A skin serum
Anti-ageing treatment rejuvenates the skin since the products help to enhance the production of collagen. Moreover, the hydration provides a sufficient amount of moisture to the skin.
Suitable for All types of skin
Popular celebrities often go for this treatment to getting a brighter and radiant look. Suitable for people who are above 30 years.
- Deep cleaning
- Face mask
The face mask contains hyaluronic acid that pressurized oxygen in order to impregnate the skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and peptides followed by a smooth message.
Applicable for All types of skin
It is another popular facial treatment to reduce the acne and also helps to fade the acne spots. Moreover, it also calms the inflammation of the skin.
- Starts with cleaning and exfoliation
- Unclog the clogged pores followed by a facial massage or mask
- The facial mask contains glycolic and salicylic acid to clears out the dead cells from the skin
- At the end of the treatments, apply a non-grassy moisturizer
The primary benefit of this treatment is it helps to reduce the acne and also decrease the inflammation and redness
Suitable for Acne prone skin
Along with your skin, your back should be beautiful as well especially when you are going for a beach vacation. The technique of the back facial is pretty similar to basic facial treatment.
- Deep cleaning followed by a smooth cleanser
- Exfoliated with a strong scrubber
- Gives nourishment to the skin by applying a deep moisturizer
Back facial will help you to reduce the itchiness, inflammation, dryness, and provides a silky-smooth skin.
Applicable for All types of skin
Fruit facial consists of a large number of fruit acids including alpha hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, citric acid, phenolic acid, as well as minerals and vitamins. These acid helps to reduce the blemishes and wrinkles. It removes the excess oil from the skin and gives a natural glow.
- Start with cleansing followed by a face cleaner
- Exfoliate with a mild scrubber
- A facial mask that contains fruit acid
- Apply facial serum to hydrate the skin
Since Fruit facial has fruit acid, it provides hydration to the skin that makes the skin fresh and rejuvenates while undoing the damage trigger due to the environment and stress.
Suitable for Oily skins
This facial treatment clean and refresh the skin by using a chemical solution. And this treatment gives positive results within a small-time frame.
- Begin with cleansing the face by using a cleanser
- Apply an acid solution using a cotton pad that contains mild lactic acid
- Wash off the solution using neutralizer
- A facial mask that has some mild chemical solution
A chemical peel helps to remove the scarring, wrinkles, and other imperfections. It will also provide a smooth freshen look.
Suitable for the Normal to Dry skin
Do’s and Don’t After having a Facial Treatment
Here are some of the important points that you should know before you fix a facial appointment with your salon technician. So, check out the under mentioned points carefully.
- Try to avoid touching your skin at a regular interval.
- Do not wear heavy makeup since it can make some reaction to the skin
- Do not exfoliate your skin whether the scrubber is mild or strong
- Attempt to ignore waxing on the face
- Do not make eyebrows
- Always use a sufficient amount of sunscreen when you are going outside during the day time.
- Try to use a serum that contains Vitamin C, since it will protect your skin.
- Always use a soft and gentle soap
- Apply moisturizer on your face at a regular interval.
Final Recommendation for Facial Treatment
Hopefully, now you have detailed information regarding facial treatment. So, if you are currently looking for a reliable salon to get a facial treatment, then you can go for Beauty Matters Asia, located in Australia.
Since it is one of the leading beauty salons that provide trustworthy services at an affordable price. In this salon, there is a large variety of facial treatments. It includes Acne Facial Anti-Aging, Aromatherapy, Back, Classis, Chemical peel, Deep Cleansing, or European, De-tan, Fruit, Intraceuticalm, Microcurrent, Oxygen, Ultra hydrating watermelon, Wine facial and many more. So, you can choose the facial treatment as per your skin type and preference.
If you want to know more about “Facial Treatment” then you can give us a call official number and (6592270086). On the other hand, you can also book our services by hitting the “Book Now” button.